Most green healthy smoothie recipes are not generally intended for children’s palates. This one particular recipe is distinctive.
It is still very healthy and brimming with vitamin-rich vegetables and fruits, however this green smoothie gets a touch of additional sweetness from the option of chocolate hazelnut butter. You do not need bother with much, yet it includes a sweet and chocolaty flavor to this very healthy smoothie recipe.
The ingredients needed to make this recipe:
Guide on how to do it:
- 1 glass green grapes
- 3 glasses frozen unsweetened pineapple pieces
- 1 glass solidly packed and washed baby spinach
- 2 glasses regular unsweetened organic pineapple juice
- ¾ glass vanilla yogurt (non-fat, low-fat or whole yogurt is good)
- 2 tablespoon chocolate hazelnut butter: homemade or Nutella
- Place the grapes on a waxed paper-lined jam roll pan or baking sheet with sides.
- Froze for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to your professional blender, regular blender or food processor.
- Add the pineapple pieces next, trailed by the remaining fixings in the list record.
- Puree until smooth, around 3-4 minutes.
- And finally and most important – ENJOY!
These healthy green smoothie and many more similar recipes will do a wonder for your health.