From on-the-go breakfasts to nutrient stuffed evening treats, these healthy smoothie recipes are a speedy and simple approach to squeeze more fruits and veggies into the busiest of days.
Morning boost superfood smoothie recipes
Smoothies are an extraordinary morning choice.
Berry banana smoothie
This delicious berry-banana smoothie is a fun and fruity approach to begin the day.
- ½ c. pomegranate or cranberry juice
- 2 glasses blended berry yogurt
- 2 large bananas
- 1 pack frozen blended berries
Cucumber, red pepper, and scallions mix in the vegetable smoothie recipe to get the morning off to a fiery start.
- Start-up blueberry smoothie2 glass tomato juice
- ½ glass cleaved red bell pepper
- ½ cup peeled and chopped cucumber
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tablespoon salt
- ¼ tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- ¼ tablespoon hot pepper sauce
Made with either fresh or frozen blueberries, this recipe can add a sprinkle of shading to your morning consistently.
- 1 ¼ c. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon protein powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ¼ tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ frozen banana
- ½ glass spinach
Enjoy more of our smoothie recipes on PiedFeed.