You have a latte to be thankful for this morning and what’s more, it is a vanilla latte tasty smoothie recipe. Mixed with the vanilla late perfect fit protein, this infant will get you empowered before you tackle your day!
It is so vital for you to have protein in the morning, particularly after your morning toning up. It will offer you some assistance with recovering from your workout giving you incline muscle, build your digestion system and keep your energy and voracity levels under tight restraints. Ever see when you have protein in the morning you are more invigorated and you do not crash toward the evening? That is on the grounds that it adjusts your glucose levels. In this way, dependably begin with protein and espresso. Fit protein is organic, as well as non-GMO, without gluten, veggie lover and plant-based only for you.
The smoothie recipe below is incredible for meals 1-2 on the post workout nutrition plan.
Ingredients that you need for this tasty recipe:
- ½ glass almond milk ice cubes
- ¾ glass unsweetened almond milk
- 1 shot coffee
- 1 scoop vanilla latte fit protein
- ½ glass frozen banana pieces
This is how you do it:
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cacao nibs, coffee beans, and coconut flakes.
- And most important ENJOY!